BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
361 - 380 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
2015 R nineT
86 Posts
I have absolutely zero knowledge about anything pertaining to Lord of the rings
Ok, here are some helpful hints: hobbits, elves, dwarves, swords, bows/arrows, trebuchets/catapults, horses, dragons, pipes/tobacco, castles/forts/strongholds/towers, eagles, rabbits, round doors, wizards, and of course--rings!

Filmed in New Zealand hence @UGS_Tom calling out to Kiwis.

Now go get that tag! 😁

Ride on!

·
Registered
137 Posts
elves, dwarves, swords, bows/arrows, trebuchets/catapults, horses, dragons, pipes/tobacco, castles/forts/strongholds/towers, eagles, rabbits, round doors, wizards,
A thrush in the evening sun, cracked plates, mountain trails, forest paths, hooded cloaks, mantles, spiders, wraiths, parties, rivers, dungeons, barrels, valleys, a town in flames, ponies, streams, bannocks, lights twinkling in a dale, waterfalls, daybreak, rafts, ale. . .

I'd like to nominate that for best tag ever.

And @Baloo the books are better than the movies. Set aside a couple of winter evenings, settle in by the fire, and start with The Hobbit.

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,765 Posts
A thrush in the evening sun, cracked plates, mountain trails, forest paths, hooded cloaks, mantles, spiders, wraiths, parties, rivers, dungeons, barrels, valleys, a town in flames, ponies, streams, bannocks, lights twinkling in a dale, waterfalls, daybreak, rafts, ale. . .

I'd like to nominate that for best tag ever.

And @Baloo the books are better than the movies. Set aside a couple of winter evenings, settle in by the fire, and start with The Hobbit.
that would require me learning how to read.

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,765 Posts
Not to far away from you I know if a Loth Lorian road. Might be an easy stop on the way to a Bikes n' Breakfast if you are so inclined
Three and a half hours away. And that requires me to ride through three congested municipalities and nobody goes into nova even on the fringes unless they have to. Lol but now you've got me looking around for stuff here.

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,765 Posts
Come on now! I just never paid attention to the fish and chips at the bottom of the fried chicken sign.
I know some of you guys on the other side of the pond have a couple of those in your towns.

361 - 380 of 409 Posts