BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
441 - 460 of 484 Posts

· Registered
2018 UGS
91 Posts
great new tag @Baloo I think we need to take down the difficulty based on weather where most members “hail” from. This one is fun and attainable enough without being a gimme.

I took this at some point in the past at Hawk Hill in the Marin Headlands, but wouldn’t think of posting a stale pic based on previous comments :) I’m out of town at the moment but hope to grab this one later.

Cloud Ecoregion Sky Water Atmospheric phenomenon

T's dotted.
View attachment 159410
OK this is as dead center of my city that I think I can get. I had to eyeball it on a Google map ran the crosshairs pulled out my abacus and then said screw it close enough. It's actually in the parking lot behind one of our DMV's. View attachment 159399
View attachment 159394
View attachment 159395

new tag: bird's eye 🦅 👁 view of your bike. Preferably 15m or higher and not from a drone. View attachment 159397
View attachment 159398
View attachment 159396

· Registered
2018 UGS
91 Posts
Come on guys! Somebody climb a tree or something and take a picture.
Finally got out after some rainy days.
Old tag: bird’s eye view
Tire Building Vehicle Wheel Window

view from a 4th floor parking garage. No idea how high 15m is and there’s really no way to tell because America, but hopefully this is good enough :)

new tag: Donuts! If donuts aren’t a thing where you are, then some other bakery or confectionery. If you don’t have that either, you should re-think your life choices!
Sky Plant Cloud Road surface Wire fencing

Per previous message, trying to keep new tags easier for the folks autumning/wintering in the Northern Hemisphere.

· Registered
2015 R nineT
112 Posts
I was thinking about doing some donuts in the snow in my cul-de-sac to make “powdered donuts” but it’s kind of a heavy bike and I don’t wanna drop it. :rolleyes: I hate not being able to ride!!!

Ride “off”

441 - 460 of 484 Posts