Based on similar photo challenge threads/games I've participated in I'd like to propose one for our R nineT forum.
The concept: Someone posts a photo of their R NineT, any flavor, with some category of landmark in view. It can be most anything at all - a church, post office, bridge, dam, scenic overlook, beach, lake, etc. That photo is the "Tag", and to capture the Tag someone must then post a picture of their R nineT with that same category of landmark in view. They then become "It", and may then post a photo of their bike in front of a new landmark type, which becomes the new Tag.
General (simple) Rules
• Make the landmark something that somebody who lives most anywhere on the planet can take a photo of. Good photo theme example: Gas station. Bad photo theme example: Palace currently occupied by royalty
• Don't post something that costs admission. Example: On a ferry boat
• The spirit of the game says that the pictures you post for both the old Tag and your new Tag should be obtained by riding somewhere and taking new pictures. Scouring your hard drive for a two year old picture of your 9T parked at a tunnel is not
the idea. Having an excuse to go ride your bike somewhere to take a new picture IS the idea.
• It helps to be clear what the theme is when you post a new tag. Saying "Barn" in the post will help when there is, perhaps, a barn, a lake, and a boat in view in the pic.
• If a given tag languishes too long without a new Tag then someone can request a Mod to declare the Tag to be open to anyone. (Assuming the Mods are willing to accept that role.) What constitutes "too long" will be up to the mods.
• Additions or changes to the rules can be suggested to the Mods, who could then modify this original post.
Clear as mud?
Again, the idea is to give folks a reason to ride their bike somewhere and get a good photo. Everyone who clicks on the thread should see a series of fun 9T pics.
NEW TAG: Barn
MODERATOR EDIT - have a read at the first few replies and the format and challenge should become clear.