BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
121 - 140 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Retracted my tag. Ferry was yesterday.

Still a fire house.
What an honest man, nobody would have known. :unsure:
I'm glad I don't have to go chasing ferries, would involve a long ride and it's winter.
OK, so someone go get a fire house and then new tag, something easy like your bike with a kangaroo .:devilish:

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,264 Posts
The bottom dropped out right after I got the fire house tag. The electrical storm prevented the second tag photo. The ferry was the evening before. The photo was fresh but not fresh enough for me and the angel on my shoulder's conscience.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Here is a fire station on the way to work this morning. I was pulling up to snap a photo and a half the trucks peeled out on a call.
OLD TAG FIRE HOUSE
Oh wow, our trucks don't go out on calls, nothing happens here, they just come out of the building for polishing and back in again. ;)

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,264 Posts
Ok some R9T rider in America has to lower their standards and stop at a Sonic long enough to snap a picture.
Tell your friends at the coffee shop or your instagram playdate meet up that it was an irony contest to snap a pic at the most pedestrian American eatery you could find while on your way to your artisanal, ethically sourced, organic, free range nose hair toaster cozy knitting clinic.

please visit my coffee shop and knitting threads.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ok some R9T rider in America has to lower their standards and stop at a Sonic long enough to snap a picture.
Tell your friends at the coffee shop or your instagram playdate meet up that it was an irony contest to snap a pic at the most pedestrian American eatery you could find while on your way to your artisanal, ethically sourced, organic, free range nose hair toaster cozy knitting clinic.
We don't have Sonic in Australia but I went to McDonald's once, they didn't have white linen table cloths ;-)

121 - 140 of 188 Posts