BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice thraed and I was close to participate...

But by checking the rules again, there's something to mention:

"• Don't post something that costs admission. Example: On a ferry boat "
🤔
Which is the reason I put 'ferry' as opposed to 'on a ferry' 👍

If you prefer, take the first photo which is both a lake and ferry double play.

·
Registered
2021 BMW R Nine T Pure
27 Posts
We have a water taxi you can take bicycles on, but not the motorcycle. We also have the Catalina Flyer, which might compensate for this game challenge. It's a ferry, however it only carries people.

·
Registered
194 Posts
We have a water taxi you can take bicycles on, but not the motorcycle. We also have the Catalina Flyer, which might compensate for this game challenge. It's a ferry, however it only carries people.
That's OK. You just have to have your R9T and a ferry of some sort in the picture. The bike need not be actually on the ferry or even in proximity, just both in the picture.

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,264 Posts
Nice thraed and I was close to participate...

But by checking the rules again, there's something to mention:

"• Don't post something that costs admission. Example: On a ferry boat "
🤔
Quite true but you can have a ferry in the background. Fortunately our ferries are free.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's been almost two days since I set the new tag as an "Under Pass". If it's too hard for those interested in this game and there isn't a rule against it... I know of another under pass within a reasonable distance from me, tomorrow I can tag it and set something more common for all. So tell me, do we sit on the existing or do I take my own challenge on and reset a new one?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I’m gonna head out for the under pass in a few but go for it. no manners other than the rules here. Grab the last biscuit, who cares if gam gam is hungry. No time traveling please.
You go for it man, I'm off to bed soon, would be 12 hours before I'd have an opportunity and now I see interest I'm looking forward to see what you or another throw at us. :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's been almost two days since I set the new tag as an "Under Pass". If it's too hard for those interested in this game and there isn't a rule against it... I know of another under pass within a reasonable distance from me, tomorrow I can tag it and set something more common for all. So tell me, do we sit on the existing or do I take my own challenge on and reset a new one?
Keep it, as is. An underpass is a very reasonable tag and two days is not long…..especially on this site. I’m sure someone will grab it soon. You should not grab your own tag!

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,264 Posts
I liked the answer. No need to make it too easy. I was on my way to the tag.
@gasket is a very polite human, we need more like him in the world. Im sure he could kick a nun in the 🥜 if justified though.
Nobody should hold the door open for anyone in this thread. Cut throat is the rule.

141 - 160 of 188 Posts