BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m wondering if there would be any interest in a different style of clip on. I have done some research. And can possibly move forward with a few sets of these. They would rise the bars 60mm
And bring them back 25mm. You would than have a few options to buy a top triple clamp from either ABM, ACS, or any other plain top clamp of your choosing. Just wondering if this is worth doing. I don’t have exact pricing, But I can say with honesty they won’t be cheaper than any of the other options. But...... They look better and more Cafe racer than any other option on the market at this time. Could probably offer them in black and natural aluminium.
Please chime in and let me know what you guys think.

·
Administrator
12,778 Posts
Certainly the forum is open to a one-time group buy being set up if there is enough interest.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just ordered a set of helibars. I hate the look of the helibars and would much prefer this.
I don’t like the look of the Helibars at all. They are comfortable but that’s all they are.
In the looks department they certainly don’t make a cafe racer. The clip ons I’m looking to set up don’t offer as much rise or sweep but they bring you up and back and keep it more café like.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah those look a hell-alot better :) then the Heli-ugly ones ;) .

Honestly got used to stock Racer setup, however maybe curious depending on pricing. Would be great if they could somehow be adjustable but not sure that’s reasonable. Any other side profile pics of that setup by chance.

·
Registered
2018 Racer
38 Posts
I would be all over a set of these. Send me details. This could be what I need to stop me from selling the bike. With herniated disks, the Racer is becoming... less tolerable.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would be all over a set of these. Send me details. This could be what I need to stop me from selling the bike. With herniated disks, the Racer is becoming... less tolerable.
Have you tried an adjustable rear set? Makes a huge difference on the racer

·
Registered
2017 BMW RnineT Racer
63 Posts
highly recommend this option:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts