BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
492 Posts
@Clarkson thanks for the link to the nineT advert, I remember that one from some time back.
But . . . the idea of this thread as I stated in the opening post is that it is for advertisements that feature another product, but have a well-placed nineT for the visual effect/vibe/appeal.
We already have past threads that feature advertisements for the nineT bikes. 👌
My mistake, Captain...totally missed that part!

· Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Scarlett Johansson NineT Pure 😊

View attachment 149388
OMG look at that seat, ….. and the bike’s nice too ! Scarlet has scared me in the best way !
Dirty dirty bike … Whose in charge of continuity? How come her helmets so clean? Cut Cut !
..where’s makeup .. fix that helmet …and ask for her phone number, we gotta do a meet-up !
Such perfect riding posture ….. Air …. I need air. I’m going for a ride. Thanks jonnoMK !

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Was watching a show on TV about armoured vehicles, which was actually a documentary of sorts about the BMW Armoured Vehicle division.

The first picture below is of the production manager discussing aspects of the division, and look in the backround!
So are they possibly developing an armoured nineT with bulletproof windscreen and fuel tank? :unsure:

Glasses Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

In this second picture, the video started with this shot and panned to the right to show a tyre, as they were discussing run-flat security tyres.
So maybe a further development for the nineT! o_O

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Curiouser and curiouser . . . :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

· Premium Member
3,420 Posts
If those are anything like the tires on an armored car they have a hard rubber tire inside with a small cavity of air in between. If the tire is hit it deflates but just a little until it comes in contact with the hard tire inside it. Yes it will get you out of trouble, like being shot at but no good for corners especially on a bike …. What are they going to carry that they need to be armored anyway ?
Captain, I remember in the 70’s at a BMW Motorcycle Gathering in South Texas ..there were booths set up for vendors and there was one booth selling an inner tube type made from actual rubber tree sap not the petroleum based crap we buy today, anyway according to him (Vendor) they would self heal from punctures in seconds. I watched him repeatedly stab a tire with an ice pic and within a second or so the leak stopped. He pressured up the tire and 30 minutes later it had not lost a pound. He did this demo all day long on the same wheel and tire and each time the leak stopped. Granted it was an ice pick but that’s much like any nail or screw. I’ve been up on two 50+ and had maybe 20 flats and all were nails and screws. I thought maybe he had some glue (before Fixa-Flat) in the tire so he allowed me to drain the tire of its pressure and nothing came out ….. I bought and had a set on a motorcycle for a long time but when I sold the bike after pulling five or six nails and screws out and having it successfully heal I sold the bike… thinking I could just go out and buy a new set of tubes,
…I couldn’t find them being sold anywhere. I finally stopped looking because sales people looked at me like I was nuts. Anybody out there have a similar story about real rubber tubes or ever seen any for sale ? …………Blitz

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

· Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
2,193 Posts
I wonder when looking directly at the camera will be back in style.
The hipster doofuses have ruined the apathetic instagram photo shoot look for everyone. Lol.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts