BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys & ladies, seen a few luggage options for these bikes whilst at Garmisch the other day, particularly the Turban as the lower hanging exhaust allows 2 sensible pannier bags to be fitted.
See piccys..

Attachments

· Registered
65 Posts
The first picture in the first post looks like a passenger would be comfortable with these on? When I called SW Motech they told me the bags would "interfere with the passenger pegs"

· Registered
46 Posts
The first picture in the first post looks like a passenger would be comfortable with these on? When I called SW Motech they told me the bags would "interfere with the passenger pegs"
The larger of the two Legend Gear Pannier do block the passenger foot pegs, the smaller bags don't. When I was at the Cologne Show last year, I had SW-Motech put both sets of bags onto their display 9T so that I could try it with my wife sat on the pillion seat.

· Premium Member
30 Posts
I would also be concerned if you were to convert to one of the tail tidy options. When I did, my pannier rack wouldn't fit as it conflicted with the turn signal lights. They need to be moved back further - at least with the Unit Garage rack.

· Administrator
13,848 Posts
I did try to post a photo showing the clearance with the smaller bags, but it was blocked by forum admin.
Only reason it would've been automatically blocked is if you had less than 5 posts at the time. You were successful at the second attempt as you had exceeded the post count threshold.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts