BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 R9T Pure
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a great red leather "passport" wallet to hold my insurance and registration card.
It fits perfectly under the seat of my R9T Pure.
I purchased it off Etsy from FriendlyFoxCo.
I think it works perfectly.
I just wanted to share.

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
1,310 Posts
That looks very sharp! Did it come embossed with the R9T on it, or did you do that yourself?

I put my registration and insurance card in a Ziplock bag in that spot under the seat -- with a $20 bill clipped to the documents. One time years ago during a ride 50 miles from home I was low on gas, stopped to fill up, and realized I'd forgotten to grab my wallet on my way out the door. I ended up needing a relative to bring me some money, which I quickly repaid. Ever since then I keep that $20 in the bike, just in case I make that dumb mistake again.

·
Registered
2017 R9T Pure
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks very sharp! Did it come embossed with the R9T on it, or did you do that yourself?

I put my registration and insurance card in a Ziplock bag in that spot under the seat -- with a $20 bill clipped to the documents. One time years ago during a ride 50 miles from home I was low on gas, stopped to fill up, and realized I'd forgotten to grab my wallet on my way out the door. I ended up needing a relative to bring me some money, which I quickly repaid. Ever since then I keep that $20 in the bike, just in case I make that dumb mistake again.
Thanks! They did a great job with it. They offer monogramming for a little extra. That’s a great idea keeping a $20 inside for emergencies. I will definitely do that from now on.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice, I use a little Brooks cycling seatbag strapped to the frame for my reg/ins and oem baby tool kit, yours looks great though, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with removing the seat after getting pulled over however.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts