BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided this was the best option for the look I wanted in my Racer. Didn’t know much about RP tuning, not many reviews. But I must say it’s a solid piece. Well made, and sounds great. It has sound deadening material on the inside. And I kept my flapper installed to help with the noise level. Very responsive company and shipped quickly and well packaged. If you have a question about it I’m happy to answer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I decided this was the best option for the look I wanted in my Racer. Didn’t know much about RP tuning, not many reviews. But I must say it’s a solid piece. Well made, and sounds great. It has sound deadening material on the inside. And I kept my flapper installed to help with the noise level. Very responsive company and shipped quickly and well packaged. If you have a question about it I’m happy to answer. View attachment 131852 View attachment 131853
Looks great, I'm looking for the same look. Considering the Pro-Race but this one looks like it has a better finish. If you don't mind, how much was it? Where did you buy it?

·
Registered
2018 BMW r nineT Pure
168 Posts
Well I decided this was the best option for the look I wanted in my Racer. Didn’t know much about RP tuning, not many reviews. But I must say it’s a solid piece. Well made, and sounds great. It has sound deadening material on the inside. And I kept my flapper installed to help with the noise level. Very responsive company and shipped quickly and well packaged. If you have a question about it I’m happy to answer. View attachment 131852 View attachment 131853
Looks good, I was considering this but the company advised me it was over 90 decibels so wasn’t sure if it’d be too loud

1 - 4 of 4 Posts