BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi wonderful people ... a belated Happy New Year!

I have a question hoping someone might be able to help.

Was about to bite the bullet and put in order for an SC Project S1 exhaust for my 2018 R Nine T [A late Xmas present for myself :) ]

However, when i contacted SC Project they told me that:

"The product line is tested only for the euro 3 model so we cannot confirm that 100 % that it will fit without problems. Unfortunately we do not have a specific product for the euro 4 model ... we never tested it directly here on our headquarter but we know some customer fitted it."

GUTTED!

I was wondering if anyone here has fitted one on a 2018 or later model?

I should add that headers are stock.

Your help, thoughts, guidance would be hugely appreciated

Mus

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi wonderful people ... a belated Happy New Year!

I have a question hoping someone might be able to help.

Was about to bite the bullet and put in order for an SC Project S1 exhaust for my 2018 R Nine T [A late Xmas present for myself :) ]

However, when i contacted SC Project they told me that:

"The product line is tested only for the euro 3 model so we cannot confirm that 100 % that it will fit without problems. Unfortunately we do not have a specific product for the euro 4 model ... we never tested it directly here on our headquarter but we know some customer fitted it."

GUTTED!

I was wondering if anyone here has fitted one on a 2018 or later model?

I should add that headers are stock.

Your help, thoughts, guidance would be hugely appreciated

Mus
Beemer Bert’s Images show a 2017 PURE so I’m guessing it slips straight on to the stock headers.
I’ve only had my 9T for 2 weeks but I’ve removed the valve and am looking for an end can so I can ditch the stock unit - nothing has taken my fancy until I found the SC Project one. Looks a beaut!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't know if all their slip on's are the same size or not but I put the CRT on from them on my 2019 with no issue at all

·
Registered
32 Posts
I went with the SC silencer on my 2018 Racer, its mated to a Remus head pipe and I did the flapper delete kit when I installed the system. My riding started in the 1980's and I have run multiple aftermarket systems on various bikes over the years. Yoshimura, Vance and Hines, Kerker, Hindle, Termi....to name a few and my SC Project silencer does not take a backseat to any of them. Beautiful fit and finish on a very well made product.

Remus/SC Project exhaust install on a 2018 Racer

After putting 2000 miles on the system I did recently uncork it by removing the baffle and all I can say is I waited too long to let the music play...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts