BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R9t Pure
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a reasonably priced pair of riding jeans. Tried some cheap aramid jeans and one single layer pair but nothing has been impressive. Ordered a pair of Hood SK11/AAA rated jeans. The fit is good, and the knee armor is easily adjusted over a large range getting it to fit where it needs to; D30 ghost BTW. Also when ordering you can customize length at no extra cost or delay. My other jeans are in the too long category when walking around off the bike. So far I really like them and will retire the others. Hopefully I won’t test the AAA functionality.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Really wanted to like them but couldn’t get the fit right, too baggy in the legs for me. But that’s just me, looked a great quality product and nice folk to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,407 Posts
Ordered a pair of Hood SK11/AAA rated jeans. The fit is good, and the knee armor is easily adjusted over a large range getting it to fit where it needs to; D30 ghost BTW. Also when ordering you can customize length at no extra cost or delay. My other jeans are in the too long category when walking around off the bike. So far I really like them and will retire the others. Hopefully I won’t test the AAA functionality.
Yes I have a pair of these jeans too, the quality is brilliant and Hood's customer service is exceptional. The first pair I ordered I thought were perhaps a bit snug so they posted out a second pair at no charge and told me to return whatever pair I didn't want to keep. Free UK returns to!

I kept the second pair!

Reactions: Assinine1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts