BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have been eye balling the termig for a while :love:
Please post some sound clips, pics, etc. Also would be nice to hear your review/feedback on the exhaust. Thanks!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Looks great!
Looks like it might be time to change your rear brake fluid :D

Did you replace the rot/red seat with black because you don't like the color of because of the solo-seat? BMW makes the red seat in solo now. IMO it's a defining characteristic of the UGS!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great!
Looks like it might be time to change your rear brake fluid :D

Did you replace the rot/red seat with black because you don't like the color of because of the solo-seat? BMW makes the red seat in solo now. IMO it's a defining characteristic of the UGS!
May have to take a look at that 😁

It was both actually. If it turns out that the black oem seat isnt comfy I may consider changing it to the red one thats a little softer and higher

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wow, it's the first time I notice these as being different from the Scrambler's
Thanks
I think they're the euro signals. The Urban GS also uses R80GS throw-back placement of the front signals on the forks as well, other trims mount them to the oil cooler. Europe also gets a smaller tail light than canada/us, lucky bastards.

·
Registered
2021 R NineT Scrambler
94 Posts
Looking cool - where’d you get the Paris Dakar stickers? Cheers.
I'm willing to bet he found them on here

·
Registered
R1200 NineT Urban GS
375 Posts
Hi Phille nice bike! I think a bash plate would complete the job! Take in consideration BMW's that is not so big and can be easily found used from older 1200GS's or some more protective ones from the usual accessory businesses. And maybe yes also engine protection bars would be a nice fit.

Reactions: Phille
1 - 18 of 18 Posts