BMW NineT Forum banner

So I made a video - How to Tutorial: Transmission oil change, Engine oil change and brake wear measurements

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  arj9T 
#1 · (Edited)
Years ago in high school, myself and some buddies used to make videos and some were good enough to win local competitions. Video boot camps, nerding out about cameras and set ups, etc...the good stuff!

Anyway, I've missed making dumb videos, my wife and I have an Rninemonth-old baby so free time has been in short supply. For those curious, my set up is my work phone propped up on an old paint can, resting against a can of brake clean with a $15 LAV mic from walmart. Feel free to leave thoughts/opinions and critiques.

Enjoy:

#2 ·
Nicely done. You could become the video version of @Manyakus ’ legacy: Manyakus DIY Servicing topics
I believe the forum members here enjoyed and used these manuals quite a bit, some people are more drawn to video than manuals, so…

#11 ·
Nicely done. You could become the video version of @Manyakus ’ legacy: Manyakus DIY Servicing topics
I believe the forum members here enjoyed and used these manuals quite a bit, some people are more drawn to video than manuals, so…
Hey @NS UGS just please consider changing the headline, so people find your content easier😉 And put it in the “How to tutorials” section. Thx!

#3 ·
I have referenced a Manyakus Manual once or thrice...they are fantastic. More depth is what you're saying?

I do have to change brake fluid and air filter so another opportunity will arise. Time is really the major constraint. That said, crazy fast how July/August blew by. My daughter went from belly scooching on the floor to standing unassisted and walking by herself...for a few steps.

#7 ·
I have referenced a Manyakus Manual once or thrice...they are fantastic. More depth is what you're saying?

I do have to change brake fluid and air filter so another opportunity will arise. Time is really the major constraint. That said, crazy fast how July/August blew by. My daughter went from belly scooching on the floor to standing unassisted and walking by herself...for a few steps.
Congratulations @NS UGS …. Every journey begins with a single step. Thanks for the vid. BeWell Mate ………Blitz