BMW NineT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: set of Akrapovic titanium 2 into 1 exhaust headers with no catalyst (Akrapovic part number: E-B12E3 - I understand they fit all R9T's). In original box with fitting instructions and half a tube of Akrapovic fitting grease.

Incredibly light - 1.7kg versus the standard OEM headers at 4.5kg

Purchased November 2019 and fitted whilst bike was laid up over winter then laid up further during Covid-19 lockdown, so only covered 627 miles on my bike. In great condition, no dents or scratches and starting to 'blue' nicely. Removed as they were just a little too loud for me.

Photos attached - the fluoro lights/camera flash makes them look a little dark - in natural light on the bike they have the usual lovely golden/purple hue you'd expect from titanium.

£819 new, offered for £550 plus shipping costs. Would prefer UK buyer but will consider overseas.

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all - apologies, I posted this then became swamped with Christmas then work, bikes are parked up during lockdown 2.0 and I have completely neglected this topic :(

Spring is on its way and hopefully lockdown relaxation and we will all be back on our bikes soon.

Headers are still available, boxed up and ready to go :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all - apologies, I posted this then became swamped with Christmas then work, bikes are parked up during lockdown 2.0 and I have completely neglected this topic :(

Spring is on its way and hopefully lockdown relaxation and we will all be back on our bikes soon.

Headers are still available, boxed up and ready to go :cool:
Hi Andy,

I'm interest.
PM

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.