BMW NineT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to change of circumstances I am selling a set of Kineo wheels I have on order from HPS.
Thy were ordered on the 10/3/21 and given a 7 to 12 weeks delivery time so should be due for delivery in the next short few weeks.
The wheels will only fit a 2014-15-16 R ninet with the larger ABS front disc, size of the wheels are F 17x3.5 and Rear 5.5, rims,hub, and spoke ends are gloss black spokes are silver.
As far as price obviously I would like as close as possible to the price I payed as thy are new never used which was £2066.95.
Sadly I’m only looking to sell within the UK, outside this area it may be possible to arrange for them to be sent further if the buyer wishes to get in touch with HPS and thy agree to do so, or even take over the order from me once again if thy agree to do so.
If anyone is interested in buying or taking over this order PM me if you wish but please no silly offers I’m not desperate to sell and don’t want to disappoint anyone
Ps
Giles at HPS told me he would help anyone interested in the wheels he would be happy to help for any information and you have my permission to to give him a call or email to do so.

Cheers
Alg.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.