BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Last Sunday on the way to Craven Arms I passed another R9T being ridden at a leisurely pace, rider was wearing a brown leather jacket, anyone from this forum?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Could be Grim Rider. I am sure I have seen him zipping around my area in a brown leather jacket....
Don't think it was Grim Rider, he's got a Scrambler I think..

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Hi @Kenko I have made this a Sticky so that members can add to this thread if they think they have spotted another R9T and keep it tidy in one thread. Good one mate.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Guy riding on mass pike (90) today

Just curious if this was someone on the forum. Guy was riding his 9T with tan leathers and tan saddle bags. Don't see a lot of 9t's around the Boston area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just curious if this was someone on the forum. Guy was riding his 9T with tan leathers and tan saddle bags. Don't see a lot of 9t's around the Boston area.

From the title I was expecting the rider to be 90 years old.:giggle:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Still too cold up here in Scotland to spot anyone. I have just got Arty MOT'd and serviced, so ready and waiting.

Even the daffodils are keeping their heads out of site.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Saw this fine gentleman yesterday in Oxnard/Ventura, California and I know it's one of you on the forum. I spoke to him at a stop light but didn't get a chance to get a username.

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Saw an 9Turbin today going eastbound on the mass pike in the natick/Framingham MA area. Anyone on this forum?

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Spotted in Busselton today, a new racer!!! anyone on here?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Spotted today, what I think was BaldyDave’s bike. Looked very smart, I’ll not say where unless Dave says it’s ok. ;-)

·
Administrator
13,078 Posts
Unless you were in my garage It wasn't me, mate! ;) Someone else obviously has a good taste in modding their 9T! LOL LOL :giggle:

Reactions: Old Owl
1 - 20 of 62 Posts