BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
three nights ago I had my jeep commander hooked to a trailer which had all my belongings including 2019 BMW R9T scrambler stolen from the storage unit in downtown Chattanooga Tennessee. My dog was in back of the t jeep. He is a 10 month old blue great Dane's name is Roman. If there's any tracking device or anything BMW has that I don't know about in order to track my motorcycle or if anybody has any way they can help me I would appreciate it more than you know. My phone number is 425-588-6431

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know how to edit this post but the information is supposed to read a 2019 BMW R9T scrambler

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If this is in the wrong section or if anybody knows how to have this post be as visible as possible to as many people as possible particularly in Tennessee please repost with my permission. You have my permission to repost anywhere you like

·
Administrator
11,244 Posts
Firstly I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve lost so much. The General Discussion section is ok but you could consider the regional sections too. Just let any mod know and we’ll be happy to help to move your post. Good luck with getting everything back.

If you use social media such as Facebook or Twitter it might be worth posting there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Very sorry to hear that...

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
3,713 Posts
The General Discussion section is ok but you could consider the regional sections too.
It was originally posted in the Community Help section, so I moved it here. ;)

·
Registered
2020' R nineT Pure
7 Posts
Sorry to hear Malcolm, do you have update on your dog? I am from Nashville, Tennessee. Can put a BOLO among my friends, any particulars about your bike to identify?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Super news about the doggie - that loss would break my heart. Let's hope the bike turns up too.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Glad you got your dog back, hopefully your deductible isn't too high for your vehicle policies and you get a check soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts