BMW NineT Forum banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
My friend in CA is looking at buying and found a '16 with just under 2,000 miles, asking $10,875 at a Harley dealer. Completely stock. This is just to tell you that your asking price seems like a good deal. Good luck.
Are you going to have some used parts and accessories to sell?
Firstly, thanks for the comment. If you check my previous posts you'll see I've sold just about everything except 2 items: MachineArt x-head cylinder covers and a set of peg lowering brackets. That's all that's left.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I believe they vary depending on what exhaust they have. Scrambler has different subframe then a racer, or so I was told.

·
Administrator
11,222 Posts
Perhaps you should read the Original Post of this particular thread, the guidance notes "stickied" to the top of each marketplace section (which incidentally have PLEASE READ as part of their title) and then have a read at the forum rules? All the Moderator team do on here is apply the rules of the forum, which you agreed to when you signed up as a member to this community.

In my view looking before you leap would be a more productive use of your time rather than throwing your toys out of the pram and having a rant on here. You are very welcome on this forum, you've made some great posts, but the Moderator team won't bend the rules or simply ignore them just because it doesn't suit you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I favorite is their seat. $1500. Wow
Literally returning an email from them about that very seat right now, the 2-piece diamond stitched in aged brown (pic is the one in "gold"). Been drooling over it since before I took delivery of my bike. My only concern is that nobody can/will confirm fitment on a 2019. BAAK Says if the seat hasn't changed since 2017 it's guaranteed, buuuut....

Anyone know if the older seats are compatible on the newer bikes??

EDIT: Sorry for the turn signal thread hijack!

221 - 240 of 276 Posts