BMW NineT Forum banner

241 - 260 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a Pure (RnineT/5) and the Dart Windscreen. It only works because I also added a tachometer. The bracket for the Dart works on the dual guage setup. In my opinion the Tachometer upgrade is worth it but the Dart Windscreen is pretty worthless, in my experience anyhow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I probably mispoke on that one about the application but I maintain that it's pretty worthless as a windscreen, at least at speed. In my experience.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Luiggi,

I bought it directly from the page and a 10 days arrived, they only charged me 600 Mexican pesos for the importation.

Hello. Do you think that the windshiel can be fitten on a Pure? Also, it is possible for you to send the item to Mexico City? Shipping cost on my side, of course.

·
Registered
R9T scrambler 2020
93 Posts
hi Warthog. Really cool items. I bought the same for my Nina and added thank protection. Very happy about my choise

·
Registered
R9T scrambler 2020
93 Posts
Thank you mate.
different but beautiful both. i think the bmw in 2015 had a flash of genius. it was a gamble but the result is that there are thousands of r9t and probably none equal to another. Have a nice weekend

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ive just ordered similar off ebay from elsewhere, could you tell me what torque settings Cymark recommend for the 4 long bolts please, are they on your instruction sheet at all. No instructions with the one im getting apparently

·
Registered
907 Posts
I’m soooo sad for you. What ever is bad enough to force you to sell such a beautifully done moto must be overwhelming. Breaks my heart to see you walk away from such a build. Nice job Feralworks. Hope she fetches what you need. It will be a sad day when first you look where she’s been parked ...and she’s gone. StayUpOn2 Mate ..............Blitz
1 burley-bitch in my stable is enough. I can only love 1 at a time!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Damn. It’s only a bike. Truly. Only another thing. But damn.
I’m sad there’s no romance in your soul. Are you part Vulcan Gris ?
All my animated possessions have superimposed personas, I know how they behave. Their my friends because I can forecast how they will behave when I call upon them for a favor ... like when I mount up and twist the wrist of my Blitz and beckon her to scare sh*t out me.......and sure enough ..she’ll take me to the brink of “what did I just do” and my GPS reads 125 what more could you ask of your machine. Feel really alive Gris....instead of just living. Pat her fuel tank and thank her for finding her way under your a** and bring you home one more time. You’re a luck man Gristle, too bad you don’t know it ... ✌❤😎Blitz

241 - 260 of 276 Posts