BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 R NineT K21 2003 R1150RT
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scouring the internet, various bike sites and have yet to find a tail light/turn signal set up I like. I hate the look of the huge US version tail light, and incandescent signals. I don't like the Tron rear signal look either. I've tried some of the smaller signals, but I want to be seen, not run over. I found a pair that I kind of like on eBay, but being from China they probably aren't the best Pair Motorcycle LED Bullet Brake Running Turn Signal Tail Light For Cafe Racer | eBay Just wanted to get some ideas from ya'll on what you've done. I've followed misc threads on here talking about the Daedelus and Euro tail light, as well as some Chinese knocks off, and haven't seen anything I like. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
I've been scouring the internet, various bike sites and have yet to find a tail light/turn signal set up I like. I hate the look of the huge US version tail light, and incandescent signals. I don't like the Tron rear signal look either. I've tried some of the smaller signals, but I want to be seen, not run over. I found a pair that I kind of like on eBay, but being from China they probably aren't the best Pair Motorcycle LED Bullet Brake Running Turn Signal Tail Light For Cafe Racer | eBay Just wanted to get some ideas from ya'll on what you've done. I've followed misc threads on here talking about the Daedelus and Euro tail light, as well as some Chinese knocks off, and haven't seen anything I like. Thank you in advance.
Same here @DesertRoads, …so I made my own ..(that’s what usually happens).. then the purest all scream .. BUT ITS NOT BMW or Wunderlish or Rizoma and their right … and it didn’t cost a thousand dollars either ..!
BUT WHAT ABOUT RE-SALE VALUE OR TRADE-IN ..? I don’t buy bikes to sell or trade-in, I buy them to ride and ride and ride so value to me is how long it will run not how much will it depreciate… There are many DIY videos on YouTube that can teach you how to do Anything … Have at it, no telling what you can come up with, if YOU like it what else matters …………Blitz
Ac adapter Gas Automotive lighting Audio equipment Personal protective equipment

Now that’s a bullet tail light that doesn’t look like it came off a Jeep or utility truck …!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Fuel tank

Reactions: DesertRoads

·
Registered
2015 R NineT K21 2003 R1150RT
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for sharing Blitz. Like you I buy my bikes for me, and modifying them according to my taste. I love the R Nine for it's customization possibilities.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Motogadget is a personal favorite. Everything they make is very high quality, and their turn signals are very small and BRIGHT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts