BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
133 Posts
We're trying our best! It's tough for sure as we feel quiet proficient with the physical design and machining but the constant changing electronics present their challenges. Have some pieces moving around here shortly then I'm going to do my best to seek out and buy a '21 NineT for our shop. Our bike, while very pretty, is a 2016 and will take any electronics we throw at it with no errors. Which is wonderful! But not helpful haha

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T, 2021
7 Posts
did you just receive yours?
I got it like a month ago but just put it on a couple of days ago and spotted this issue immediately. Since then, I have talked to Daedalus and they are sending me a new circuit board.

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T, 2021
7 Posts
You would need to change the circuit board in order to get that. Does that light remain on while you are riding? I believe your kit already has a resistor installed as we're starting to send out resistor equipped boards to all our new '21 owners. The inconsistency between bikes is a bit of a head scratcher... We did just start working on a new board with an electrical design company who will have more insight into this problem. At the very least we can make it easier to install resistors for this issue.
The light does stay on but the break light never comes up and there is always warning on the dash. I took picture of the board, attached. It doesn’t seem to have clip in resistor?

Motor vehicle Plant Electrical wiring Sports equipment Automotive design

·
Registered
13 Posts
just installed my 2021 setup. WORKS FLAWLESSLY! no warning light, no nada.

looks like the issue is solved.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts