BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys - anyone bought a cover from this place www.carcoversfactory.co.uk. Got mine today and does not look or have the features of the one advertised. Also say they have a warehouse in the UK but items come from china. Seems like a scam. Any experiences would be appreciated to arrest my concerns. Many thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
No experience with them, wondering which cover you got though and what the shipped version lacks?

I got a Dowco Guardian 50124-07 WeatherAll Plus Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Motorcycle Cover: Grey, Sportbike from Amazon, fits the bike well, seems to be about the same price.

It did fit over the longer tail but it's much roomier now that I bobbed it. I've got to be careful putting it over the bar end mirrors, I cover it when the steering is locked, but it does fit, and there's a soft internal fabric over the back section which is kind to the hump.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bona - will try the Dowco.
What I bough and what I got is aggravating - no strap to tie down when windy - no eye to lock cover to my disc - and the thing is a rectangle - no consideration for handle bars - cannot tell the front from the back - The site is just a scam - take your money an then wear you down chasing for the return slip that never shows up. Would recommend to stay away from it to avoid waisting your money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts