BMW NineT Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2067 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I made my way out to my favorite "secret" shooting location, as I do after any big mod. You can't see the BrenTune Stage 2, but you can see that the hideous exhaust flapper valve has been deleted and replaced with a Super Corse Titanium through pipe. The engine's fueling is phenomenal now, running much richer and very consistent across the rev range. It has always pulled like a tractor, but now it pulls like a bigger, faster tractor.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I made my way out to my favorite "secret" shooting location, as I do after any big mod. You can't see the BrenTune Stage 2, but you can see that the hideous exhaust flapper valve has been deleted and replaced with a Super Corse Titanium through pipe. The engine's fueling is phenomenal now, running much richer and very consistent across the rev range. It has always pulled like a tractor, but now it pulls like a bigger, faster tractor.

Simply....wow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not the most artistic shot I’ll grant you... this is with the Chinese seat hump, spray painted somewhat badly by me. DK Design one has arrived but having a few issues with it. Also just added cylinder head protectors but not in this shot.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
While you're at it Tony - indulge me and see what it would look like with a blue hugger and blue seat pod ?
Blue wins for me BTW.
Do you know someone who could do this?
Beyond my capabilities, Ian - I was just playing with colour/hue adjustments on the orangey red areas, but it doesn't really work if I just fill an area with the blue tone.

2001 - 2020 of 2067 Posts