BMW NineT Forum banner

2181 - 2200 of 2276 Posts

·
Administrator
11,244 Posts
It is a custom exhaust, the member indicated that in one of his other posts.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
B1! That is an awesome setup!

What exhaust is this? I need one of those!
Hi Pivot,
I had the exhaust custom made. I sacrificed my OEM exhaust in order to utilize the hanger that supports the pipes to the belly of the bike and we cut the collars and first inch or so of the manifold which we didn’t want to fabricate. I found the mufflers on eBay believe it or not!! Had no idea what it would sound like but figured I could change that part easy enough if I didn’t like it. Guy I hired did an incredible job and did it for way less than he should have considering the work involved. I’m into materials and labor for less than $1000.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well, I took the plunge. Found a 2018 Urban GS with 1,600km / 1,000 miles on it. Every factory option, a Rizoma rear rack and a BMW/Akropovic exhaust. It was mounted high but the bike also came with the low mount and the all the bits to make it work.

Here it is at 1:00 today when I first got it home.

And here it is a few hours later with the rear rack removed, and the OEM pipe back on. I've got plans for side bags and the high mount / Rizoma combo was in the way.

·
Registered
2018 R Nine T Racer
117 Posts
All washed up and ready for the next trip.

Ordered a Rizoma license plate holder and new club l and club s indicators.

Will be arriving in 4 weeks due to the effect of COVID-19 in Italy so have to wait awhile but then the plastic scoop in the back can finally go

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

2181 - 2200 of 2276 Posts