BMW NineT Forum banner

2221 - 2240 of 2276 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello, did you have to remove the canister with Unit Garage Exhaust? My Unit Garage Hi Titanium single outlet for my Racer should be here this coming tuesday
Hello, did you have to remove the canister with Unit Garage Exhaust? My Unit Garage Hi Titanium single outlet for my Racer should be here this coming tuesday
I may be wrong but I don’t think you have to remove the canister if you get the right mount from unit garage. You absolutely have to remove the canister if you also have a BM440 ohlins shock, which is what I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
I may be wrong but I don’t think you have to remove the canister if you get the right mount from unit garage. You absolutely have to remove the canister if you also have a BM440 ohlins shock, which is what I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just installed my Unit Garage Hi Mount titanium exhaust. I'm going to get kineo wheels next.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Monday June 22nd went for a 300km roundtrip north of Madrid. Escaping the city heat and running in the new rear tire. Enjoyed some very nice roads near the Pantano del Atazar + some shade on a random off-road track. Great inspiration from all you guys here on a couple of next modifications.

View attachment 133364 View attachment 133364 View attachment 133365 View attachment 133366 View attachment 133367 View attachment 133368 View attachment 133369 View attachment 133369 View attachment 133364 View attachment 133367
Ruben, not sure if you know, but I think I should warn you: you can get kicked off the forum when posting wrong photos, such as Scramblers in gorgeous environments, beautiful nature shots etc. I heard even having too much fun riding is quite risky :LOL:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Look like Cycle Werks in Barrington, Illinois. If it is, I have been there.

Would like to be in some of locales you photographed. Looks awesome.
Thanks, these are all Colorado & Wyoming...within a day's ride from where I live. Highly suggest this area!
And yes, got mine from the fine folks at Cycle Werks. Good eye.

·
Administrator
11,244 Posts
View attachment 133533

Today, dodging the thundery showers, anyone guess where I've parked up?
Looks like one of my favourite places, the home of golf. I don't play but my aunt used to have a holiday home on South Street not far from the Cathedral which she loaned to us every summer. I still visit every year, but sadly the holiday home was sold a few years back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks like one of my favourite places, the home of golf. I don't play but my aunt used to have a holiday home on South Street not far from the Cathedral which she loaned to us every summer. I still visit every year, but sadly the holiday home was sold a few years back.
Crikey, should have held onto that holiday home! A wee quick trip round Crail, Anstruther, Pitenweem then home to Broughty Ferry, dodging the thundery rain showers. 😊

2221 - 2240 of 2276 Posts