BMW NineT Forum banner

2241 - 2260 of 2317 Posts

·
Registered
2018 RnineT Racer
32 Posts
How is your experience wd that bag ? I have the same model and need to install one myself. Thanks
So far so good. I only purchased the right side. Just need it if I carry any items (work commute/rain suit). The install is literally five minutes. Remove the seat hump, then the torque bolt for the rear seat frame mount. Install the bag mount, use the longer bolt provided (Torque to 19nm) and then install the Allen head screw (also provided) for the under hump side and done. Bag is plenty big even if your running an overnight trip.

·
Registered
2018 RnineT Racer
32 Posts
Hi Broll, glad to find out that Im not the only one around NYC with a racer. Hope to meet up sometime.
For sure! I’m in and out often, live up north now. Part time in Washington Square Park area or DT BK. Shoot me a PM if you want and we can trade numbers and all that. Thinking about doing a Montauk run with a couple riders in the not too distant future. Maybe head out hang for the night and shoot back next day.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
So far so good. I only purchased the right side. Just need it if I carry any items (work commute/rain suit). The install is literally five minutes. Remove the seat hump, then the torque bolt for the rear seat frame mount. Install the bag mount, use the longer bolt provided (Torque to 19nm) and then install the Allen head screw (also provided) for the under hump side and done. Bag is plenty big even if your running an overnight trip.
Thanks for your prompt reply. I guess i should get one soon.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Pop in and say Hi to the boys at Jane Moto on Wythe in Williamsburg, they have a lovely r nine t they have built. probably in store.
Oh yeah, I remeber passing through a bit ago, but didn't stop . I 'll do that since I often do my parctice rides around that hood. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
For sure! I’m in and out often, live up north now. Part time in Washington Square Park area or DT BK. Shoot me a PM if you want and we can trade numbers and all that. Thinking about doing a Montauk run with a couple riders in the not too distant future. Maybe head out hang for the night and shoot back next day.
That would be great ! Im not yet familiar with navigating thru this forum . How to shoot a PM and how to upload photos from my google pics gallery. LOL

2241 - 2260 of 2317 Posts