BMW NineT Forum banner

2261 - 2280 of 2309 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
my thoughts exactly.... even tho my bike is black... so i wrapped in vinyl wrap (in 4D matte carbon), just to see.... so far its ok, i like it (or maybe im too lazy to un-wrap it).....
below is the pic of it....
also wrapped my rear-seat hump~
What yellow side-light is that?

·
Registered
2018 RnineT Racer
32 Posts
Great shot. I've been there many times on my regular visits to NYC but never at night, never without other people encroaching and never with a bike!
Thank you, this was in April the height of COVID. I was housed in the city for over a month and had open roads I every direction when I wasn’t working. Social distancing while riding with a face mask wAs my escape!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Thank you, this was in April the height of COVID. I was housed in the city for over a month and had open roads I every direction when I wasn’t working. Social distancing while riding with a face mask wAs my escape!
Yes, I've been keeping up with what's going on there as I have a daughter in Brooklyn who's actually just given birth to my first grandchild. Obviously I'd be there under normal circumstances!

Anyway, here's a couple of shots taken in Washington Street on my last visit. I may well rent a bike through Twisted Road next time I come over, actually.

_

·
Registered
2018 RnineT Racer
32 Posts
Yes, I've been keeping up with what's going on there as I have a daughter in Brooklyn who's actually just given birth to my first grandchild. Obviously I'd be there under normal circumstances!

Anyway, here's a couple of shots taken in Washington Street on my last visit. I may well rent a bike through Twisted Road next time I come over, actually.

_
Great shots! Let me know next time you come into the city.

·
Registered
30 Posts

_
Congratulations on the first grandchild!!! 🥰

2261 - 2280 of 2309 Posts