BMW NineT Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2410 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
TGIF. Chilling by the pool after an aggressive ride to the hills.
Started to like the fairing by the way.

View attachment 135935
The Daytona fairing is awesome there’s no better fairing for our bike, I also have it and love it. Very nice 9T man, mine is still work in progress but it’s gonna look allot like yours when it’s all finished. At which point I will post photos, it’s gonna take some time though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Posting a few recent photos. Had a Daytona fairing but decided to change it up for a unit garage short fairing. Like it so far. Also, got the seat cowl painted and really enjoy the continuity of the paint scheme now. Next on my list, saving up for the Soli Parts fuel cap :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Urban GS
24 Posts
Looks great.

I was idly looking at the back of my Urban today and thinking how cool a 916-style muffler arrangement would be sticking out of the tail end. Will have to get busy with Photoshop and see what it looks like. :)

·
Administrator
11,645 Posts
Lovely looking bike!

Reactions: Denis108

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks great.

I was idly looking at the back of my Urban today and thinking how cool a 916-style muffler arrangement would be sticking out of the tail end. Will have to get busy with Photoshop and see what it looks like. :)
It’s not for everyone - some folks like a short pipe / minimal exhaust on RnineTs. This option from unit garage is definitely unique especially the double pipe connector. My only gripe is that is doesn’t sound as throaty as the stock ackra exhaust. I think it would look awesome on an Urban, I believe Unit garage actually calls this a scrambler exhaust.

I also love the look of massmoto bobber exhaust but I worried that it would be way too loud for me.

Still dream about it from time to time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s not for everyone - some folks like a short pipe / minimal exhaust on RnineTs. This option from unit garage is definitely unique especially the double pipe connector. My only gripe is that is doesn’t sound as throaty as the stock ackra exhaust. I think it would look awesome on an Urban, I believe Unit garage actually calls this a scrambler exhaust.

I also love the look of massmoto bobber exhaust but I worried that it would be way too loud for me.

Still dream about it from time to time.

I've been a reader here for a while, i just got my Urban last week. Here is a pic with my new Zard exhaust
DSCN3386.JPG

2381 - 2400 of 2410 Posts