BMW NineT Forum banner

2421 - 2440 of 2452 Posts

·
Registered
2019 BMW R NineT (Classic)
136 Posts
@Captain ...is that rear fender from Baracuda ?

I cannot seem to find it from their european site ...

How is the behaviour in the rain conditions ?

That T/5 seat is beautiful and definitely i have one in the eye for such a long time.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,109 Posts
@Captain ...is that rear fender from Baracuda ?
I cannot seem to find it from their european site ...
How is the behaviour in the rain conditions ?
Yes . . . Barracuda
I found it easily: LICENCE PLATE “CLASSIC” (Edit: Link re-uploaded)
I haven't ridden in the rain, although after riding over water across the road, there is no splashing onto the rear of the seat.

·
Administrator
11,778 Posts
The link is working for me... Re-pasting it below:

·
Registered
2019 BMW R NineT (Classic)
136 Posts
The link is working for me... Re-pasting it below:

OK this time works fine. Thank you !

·
Registered
517 Posts
Life has been more and more compressed. Too much of each day a regurgitation of the previous. Personal time has become more scarce just as the darkness, cold, and wet close in.

It makes the time on the bike, even just running an errand in the damp chill and slop more precious. Dicing through traffic. Sliding tires on wet leaves. Hopping curbs and being an idiot. Damn do I miss being an idiot.

Lodged like a nut in the constipated afternoon traffic, I turned on the helmet speakers. Before I could choose, my phone started playing the last album played: the Trolls soundtrack (it’s a quick way to distract my daughter). The middle aged guy on the bike in the cold drizzle with his head bouncing to Justin Timberlake. The front popping up as I launch through the gap and rocket down the ramp past the bored drivers comfortable in their SUVs.

·
Registered
2020 R Nine T Pure
91 Posts
Those gold forks and alu tank make me question my judgement on the Pure selection. Grr 😁.

·
Registered
2019 BMW R NineT
10 Posts
Kellermann atto and headlight flyscreen

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The bike looks great! if you don't mind me asking what kind of resistors did you use for the Kellermann atto lights? I've purchased a pair of the Kellermann atto tail light/indicaters for my 2019 9t classic and but I'm having a hard time figuring out which resistors to purchase.

2421 - 2440 of 2452 Posts