BMW NineT Forum banner

2441 - 2452 of 2452 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's safe to say that's not an image I can recreate here in the States (nuclear cooling towers with what appears to be an aging windmill).
You got sharp eyes Gristle 😉. The cooling towers are from a nuclear power plant indeed. It’s still in production now but they will close by 2025. The windmill is a restaurant now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Test run after fitting the mudsling to the rear of the bike.

T

Took the bike out over the back road to test out the MudSling that I fitted. Lots of farms and dirt on the road for a good test. I turned around at Braemar Castle to head back home. Surprised about how much muck is splashed up by the front wheel, not to happy with it hitting my visor, ordered a Wunderlich screen to see if that adds an extra protection from the dirt.

Mudsling did a good job of keeping the worst off the shock and the battery box.

Passed a snow plough/gritter lorry on the way home - salt has been laid down on the roads here in Scotalnd. I was glad I gave the bike a going over with ACF50 before going out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Those latest photos just show the diversity of weather conditions around the world in November - @Perthshire tackling farm dirt with road salt and @R9TVR46 winning the prize for the cleanest/most shiny bike in town! Meanwhile @Chris. needs additional lighting to see/be seen in the fog (at least it's not raining). Superb photos!

2441 - 2452 of 2452 Posts