BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2841 - 2860 of 2884 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Well today I had a chance finally to ride. Got the OK from my surgeon yesterday after fourteen days of rest & recovery. Last day off work so I got both bikes out for quick rides and got MA inspection stickers. Thought I’d take a picture to share. Darn, motorcycles are so much cheaper than therapy!😎.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Fuel tank Plant

·
Registered
2020,R Nine T Racer
370 Posts
Hi guys and gals, here's my Racer, bought it at the weekend after wanting one for ages, already looking at upgrades.

I will not fiddle to much with it, that colour scheme is are and I see some 719 parts, pity about air filters, I do not like them, especially in rainy weather. Have them on an old 1980 Kawasaki Z250 as the original filters cannot be found so readily anymore. They really do not like the wet weather, but then, it might be just me. Very beautiful.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Today was the first all day ride on my new pure, was in the saddle a good 5+ hours. Ended up in Lexington, a small Lake Huron port town, 2.5 hours away. Stretched my legs, breathed some Great Lakes air turned around and rode home. Bike rode great. People complain about these seats, but it’s better than the seat on the R1220R I just sold. Like it more every ride I take.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Fuel tank

2841 - 2860 of 2884 Posts