BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2861 - 2880 of 2884 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I like my coffee shop view.
View attachment 154624
Great picture! Many years ago when I had my first motorcycle, (Kawi W650) I rode with this woman who had decades of motorcycle experince who took me on a ride though the backroads and small towns in Massachusetts. We stopped at a coffee shop and she told me I was going to get the best feeling about having a motorcycle. So I followed along and we got our coffee and looked out the window at our bikes. Then she looked at me and said, “Look, those are our bikes and we get to ride them”! That was a moment I will never forget.

·
Administrator
13,495 Posts
Pretty boring photo, but just to show I do actually get out and about on the trusty baldy-cycle! Went a long run to Lanark, then cut along the motorway, cut through Glasgow then out to Loch Lomond. Stopped for a ice cream then back to my partner's house for dinner then off home I trotted!

Photo of my bike parked up outside partner's house. Stupidly didn't take photos of nice scenery instead! :oops:

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Pretty boring photo, but just to show I do actually get out and about on the trusty baldy-cycle! Went a long run to Lanark, then cut along the motorway, cut through Glasgow then out to Loch Lomond. Stopped for a ice cream then back to my partner's house for dinner then off home I trotted!

Photo of my bike parked up outside partner's house. Stupidly didn't take photos of nice scenery instead! :oops:

View attachment 154771
The helmet you got matches great with the bike.👍🏻

Reactions: BaldyDave

·
Registered
BMW R nine T 2019
96 Posts
To ride with that strange white stuff around means you are crazy, good crazy but still crazy. ;)
It's midwinter here an hour south of Sydney and the early mornings are down to 10'C, I don't venture out until about 11AM when it's up to 15'C ish.:unsure:
Not that much crazy- the white thing is a leftover from the winter season and the temperature was close to 20 ‘C even in the higher altitudes. The reason for taking the whole in one trip was a 24 hour weather window before rain and lower temps. But crossing the mountains from fjord to fjord on a good day in June is recommende.

·
Registered
2021 BMW R NineT Scrambler
228 Posts
Gogo and the Bean, the Yin/Yang rider, going from one extreme to another. Just a quick study in contrast. These shots were taken only a month apart, that snowy shot, last weekend here in CA.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Sky Vehicle Water Automotive tire

Kind regards,
~Bean

2861 - 2880 of 2884 Posts