BMW NineT Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 1934 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
What happens when a pigeon flies into your headlight at about 80 mph ... carnage!
Biking jeans certainly needed a wash ...
Thankfully found a random jet wash about 2 minutes away and cleaned bike down.
Not sure what the next user would have thought seeing all the feathers,"bits" and blood left over the floor after I left the jet wash....
(Screen obviously got moved and found headlight was pointing skywards - no damage to bike.)

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
What happens when a pigeon flies into your headlight at about 80 mph ... carnage!
Biking jeans certainly needed a wash ...
Thankfully found a random jet wash about 2 minutes away and cleaned bike down.
Not sure what the next user would have thought seeing all the feathers,"bits" and blood left over the floor after I left the jet wash....
(Screen obviously got moved and found headlight was pointing skywards - no damage to bike.)

View attachment 126358
Damn! Probably lucky you came out unscathed, Ian!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks!

working my way from 600 grit to 5000 grit sandpaper and a final mother’s metal polish buffing
Sounds like a lot of work but the result is worth it I'd say. Is that a Two brothers exhaust? Hows it sound compared to stock? I like that form factor but have heard that two brothers pipes are usually a bit on the obnoxious side.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sounds like a lot of work but the result is worth it I'd say. Is that a Two brothers exhaust? Hows it sound compared to stock? I like that form factor but have heard that two brothers pipes are usually a bit on the obnoxious side.
It is a TBR exhaust and I love it. I have the Akra headers and ride with the baffle in the exhaust. Loud enough to sound aggressive but not obnoxious enough to get attention from the cops

1881 - 1900 of 1934 Posts