BMW NineT Forum banner

1941 - 1960 of 2082 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've been debating whether to get the tank bag but have reluctant because the bike I sat on that had it felt like it was in my chest. This picture makes it look massive, do you notice it when riding?
Honestly I thought it would get in the way but surprisingly riding with it feel as if it’s not even there. One thing to keep in mind is that I have stock handlebars. However I am planning on switching to more aggressive Rizoma ones. Hopefully it doesn’t get in the way at that point. I would say the tank bag is a must have for a day trip.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Looks great! Where did you pick it up? Please DM me the link if you still have it.

I’ve purchased one on AliExpress or eBay but the quality was horrendous so I returned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought it from a seller on eBay. (AJ Cycles) I'm pretty sure it is the same as all the others. But the "brand" is Super Corse. I thought it was very well made. The CNC was machined perfectly... threads fit perfectly. Gaskets were all exactly right, etc. I thought it was very high quality for the foundation of it. Now, the cap appears to be stainless steel, so it has a different feel and look, but it seems to fit well.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Bought this with 12k miles on the clock, never been cleaned, a friend and I spent a weekend stripping and cleaning. Removed and polished entire exhaust system, removed tank and cleaned and siliconed everything visible and she now looks fit to ride. Removed the exhaust flapper, fitted a Wunderlich rev counter and a Puig screen and mudslinger while we were at it. Just a little road rash on the forks to deal with and she's done.

1941 - 1960 of 2082 Posts