Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2014 BMW R NineT (Classic)
10,632 Posts
A stylish addition to your bike. Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Hi @kebo,
I like your thermometer on your steering column.
Has this work out at expected? I was reading reviews and they seemed to indicate the thermometer was neither very sturdy nor very accurate. What is your experience?
Thanks - Silaxe

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello @Silaxe, I am perfectly fine with accuracy for my purpose - indicative, small and fit to the bike nicely (my opinion). And still working after 5 years :cool:

·
Registered
628 Posts
I missed on OEM cluster information about outside temperature. Ordered this one:
Buy T&T Analog Thermometer Different Colours | Louis motorcycle clothing and technology
plus
Buy Case And Bracket For T&T Clocks | Louis motorcycle clothing and technology
Part of the clamp I used for RAM mount (primary for GPS: GPS on the Nine-T Thread (Merged) ) and case + thermometer I attached on steering stem:
That looks really good but the reviews stink. Far to many complaints, barely made 2 stars. Doesn’t mean you couldn’t get one that’s a jewel but it does give you some pretty poor odds to do so. It’s sad because it is beautiful and you did a great job with installation. Fine addition Mate. Blitz
I take my girls temperature with the back of my bare hand on the cylinder fins......briefly. That tells me all I need to know about how’s she holding up and whether I need be concerned. So far she’s taken all my abuse and use and come back strong every time. German engineering !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts