BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not necessary to invent/adapt anything. Here it is my future choice. Quick release. Bigger capacity...no problems compatibility with exhaust in left bag ... SLC/Legends Swmotech good bye... Welcome Khali 20L symmetric double frame...

Hello, is it possible to post a picture ( taken from te side ) of the rack without te bags? Tnx Lars

·
Registered
106 Posts
Still deciding on which set of luggage to get for my Urban GS. Unit Garage just released these new Khali side panniers, ranging from 20 to 44 liters. I like the sleek design, although they don’t seem very expandable, I mean attaching additional smaller modular bags.

For those of you that own Kreiga, Mosko, or other luggage is there anything you wish you‘d considered when buying your luggage set?

View attachment 143444

View attachment 143445

View attachment 143447

View attachment 143448 View attachment 143449

View attachment 143446
:love: It looks fantastic, Is it waterproof? where did you get it? I have their
Viking Mini Expandable Black Street/Sportbike Saddlebags Saddle Bag and I love it so far. the only bad thing could be, that it is not completely waterproof and water can seep into it in extreme weather conditions.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Bag Update: After nearly a year I discovered that the seam on the rear side of my bad had separated (see photos). Luckily I did not lose any items when riding. I was pretty bummed as I don’t abuse my gear and keep my bag near empty majority of the time commuting around town. I only carry a small tool roll (Cruztools), some sunglasses, and rokstraps. So I emailed Unit Garage on Monday and without question or fuss they informed me they would send me a new replacement bag. 3 days later I have a new bag on my door step. I’m really impressed by how smooth they made this process and will continue to buy their gear. Hopefully this replacement bag holds up.
Grey Automotive tire Tints and shades Rim Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Grey Gas Fender

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have to admit the unit frame mounting feels a little light weight, the bag and bag attachment feel solid however. Little bit of a pain sorting rear indicators

View attachment 156471
Hi there, I'm a fairly new rider and finding that the rear indicators are directly in the way of the unit bags. Do you actually have to move the indicators to accommodate the bags? It looks like the indicators would be in the way of almost every bag or hard case option?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im currently using an evotech rear tail tidy these clear the bag (just) though i suspect side visibility is impaired if the bag is sitting tall, though moving to wunderlich enduro plate holder. i'll post photos as i roll the changes on
Hi there, I'm a fairly new rider and finding that the rear indicators are directly in the way of the unit bags. Do you actually have to move the indicators to accommodate the bags? It looks like the indicators would be in the way of almost every bag or hard case option?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts