BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Prambler
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a lead on where in the States you can purchase one of the Unit Garage Windshield with GPS Support windscreens?

Windshield with gps support for ninet scrambler/pure

Everyone I've seen online is from a dealer in Europe, and these days, getting things from across the pond can take months.

Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best,
-Tim

·
Registered
2017 Prambler
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Ray, thanks for the response. Did you order directly from Unit Garage, or thru one of their European distributors?

Best,
-Tim

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
2,833 Posts
Hey Tim. Directly through Unit Garage, they are great to work with, and ship super fast. I don't know how they ship so fast, but I've always received stuff in record time.

·
Registered
'18 R nineT Scrambler, '63 Vespa 160gs
52 Posts
Order direct from Uit Garage, - in this way you have direct comms with the supplier (Unit Garage responded lightning fast and on point to my emails!) should the need arises.

I received my ordered from Italy (via Ireland where it was consolidated with another order) at my front door in Cape Town in just over a week. I used UPS.

·
Registered
51 Posts
100% order direct from UG. I’ve bought several things from them and each time the orders arrived in less than one week to Minnesota USA.
They are also very responsive to emails!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts