BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Ahhh, at 72 I’m going deaf anyway, too many Rock&Roll concerts and Drag-Races. Open up and let the sun shine in …and the rumbles get out … don’t want to be loud ? Buy a Vespa. I’m Loud & Proud just looking for a crowd, I aim to misbehave GoFast and have a bit of Fun before my dirt nap. You only do this once fellas…don’t mis-out… life is happening SO much faster than you think. Be Alive not just living. No regrets. ……Blitz

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ahhh, at 72 I’m going deaf anyway, too many Rock&Roll concerts and Drag-Races. Open up and let the sun shine in …and the rumbles get out … don’t want to be loud ? Buy a Vespa. I’m Loud & Proud just looking for a crowd, I aim to misbehave GoFast and have a bit of Fun before my dirt nap. You only do this once fellas…don’t mis-out… life is happening SO much faster than you think. Be Alive not just living. No regrets. ……Blitz
Oh wow!
Change 72 for 70, change Drag-Races for Road Racing and I could have written that.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Mine is wide open and a bit too much
That looks awesome Sebpop ! Beautiful ! That has the look I’ve been moving towards and never quite got there. A Cafe’Bobber … Please post a whole series of pictures and a list of all your mods, upgrades …etc. everything … I am totally impressed and all I had to look at was you Logo snapshot. Please post Picts. ……Blitz

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wish to have the same thrill when i get to this age. a long way to travel.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Wish to have the same thrill when i get to this age. a long way to travel.
Hold on my friend, I assure you ..it’s not as far as it may look. You will blink one day and look around and say “What just happened ?” Somehow time speeds up. From 1 to 21 took forever. From 21 to 50 time passed as it should, it was good. From 50 to 70 was like a flash of light. Way to fast. You’ll understand soon enough. My advice to you Sir is two fold: One, Be as wealthy as you can be …at no one else’s expense, …and Two, Never miss an opportunity to have fun … no matter what anyone tells you. When at birth they cut the cord, you're truly On your own and when you draw your final breath, no matter how many people are at your bed side, you’re still On your own. Love is always about saying “Good-bye” …no way around it. Keep your Eyes Wide Open, your heart full of joy, and Ride like the wind every chance you get. There’s no do overs. Be Alive and not just living. When you finally close your eyes have No regrets in your heart ……..
Remember this experience only happens once in a life time. ……Blitz …GoFast/HaveFun…

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hold on my friend, I assure you ..it’s not as far as it may look. You will blink one day and look around and say “What just happened ?” Somehow time speeds up. From 1 to 21 took forever. From 21 to 50 time passed as it should, it was good. From 50 to 70 was like a flash of light. Way to fast. You’ll understand soon enough. My advice to you Sir is two fold: One, Be as wealthy as you can be …at no one else’s expense, …and Two, Never miss an opportunity to have fun … no matter what anyone tells you. When at birth they cut the cord, you're truly On your own and when you draw your final breath, no matter how many people are at your bed side, you’re still On your own. Love is always about saying “Good-bye” …no way around it. Keep your Eyes Wide Open, your heart full of joy, and Ride like the wind every chance you get. There’s no do overs. Be Alive and not just living. When you finally close your eyes have No regrets in your heart ……..
Remember this experience only happens once in a life time. ……Blitz …GoFast/HaveFun…
Sir, I'll try my best to live my life just as you advised. I am trying hard enough on #1. The second one penetrated into my heart and brain like it was always there. "You're truly on your own" I won't forget. Best advice/path to live a happy life.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Sir, I'll try my best to live my life just as you advised. I am trying hard enough on #1. The second one penetrated into my heart and brain like it was always there. "You're truly on your own" I won't forget. Best advice/path to live a happy life.
Armando simply being aware puts you light years ahead of the pack and gives you opportunities most will never know … you’re already a fortunate being, run with it.
Enjoy ! Remember the last three letters … Life is BlitzSchnell ✌😎

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Sorry to pull your thread so far off course … I’ll shut-up now and lament in silence ….Blitz
You know me only too well Captain, I think we’d be mates given the chance ! 😇🤫😈

1 - 15 of 15 Posts