BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Unit Garage, in yellow is a great looking fairing. The web site says that it is for the Scrambler & Pure only, and I believe that is due to the bracket only being able to work with one clock and no dash. The Roadster has a complete dash that the bracket won't work with. I think if anyone had a single clock (Pure, Scrambler, Urban) and added the second clock, there would be a fitment problem as well.

Good luck with your choice.

I didn't know they made one for those too, I only saw the other model! The picture above seems to have two gauges too but I can't see how it is fitted unfortunately..
Doesn't look like there's strong a future for this for the roadster. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This looks nice! I agree I don't think Rizoma is the answer exactly, but it fits and I don't like the aesthetics of the rest I've seen. Unit Garage told me my roadster clamps are a different angle is why the fit is an issue although they said a mechanic can fix that without further explanation. Maybe I should have got a UGS or Scrambler :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts