BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on Unit garage stainless high mount exhaust this evening.I also have unit garage catless headers.
I ordered the DB killer pro from unit garage, anticipating it would be too loud with the DB killer it comes with. The DB killer pro rattled like crazy and thus sounded horrible. So I can't comment if the DB killer pro would be quieter.
It actually sounds perfect to me with the standard DB killer, deeper tone than stock twin Akrapovic and only a smidge louder. The DB killer that came with exhaust looks very different than the pictures in their website, perhaps they changed it. Looks like DB killer pro minus the adjustable end.
Install was straight forward, but it did take some tweaking so tire would not hit. Quality piece , looks and sounds great.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Bicycle tire

·
Registered
750 Posts
Do keep in mind; the Pier City bike is a <2020 model.. it is (way) louder than the 2020> models. They did some engine tuning / bigger cat to make the bike comply with new Euro norms.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts