BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed the Urban GS is no longer showing up in the Heritage range, or anywhere else, on the BMW website (at least the US site, with Safari browser).

What gives - is this great bike being dropped? :unsure:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Just noticed the Urban GS is no longer showing up in the Heritage range, or anywhere else, on the BMW website (at least the US site, with Safari browser).

What gives - is this great bike being dropped? :unsure:

Still (Tuesday April 28th) on the Oz Motorrad website, which proves nothing. I hope I'm wrong but would not be surprised to see some culling of Heritage models, as - judging by infrequency of sighting others hereabouts - and lack of models in dealers' showrooms the peak interest may have - err! - peaked.

Reactions: Ken.B. and gristle

·
Banned
660 Posts
It's been dropped from the US range.

There are threads on here that discuss it, still available here in Oz and Europe apparently

Reactions: gristle

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez. Not only do we not get half the good bikes in the US, now they’re taking them away prematurely!

Well, they’re all good, but the Urban GS really seems like something special. Ah well...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Not that I have any interest whatsoever in the Urban GS, but I looked at the major on-line BIKESALES website, which actually has no less than nine (9) UGSs for sale - 17's, 18's, 19's, and one brand new '20 model. Seems that a few may have escaped from the US, but I have never seen one. FWIW...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts