BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellas, I'm planning on fitting a different rear mudguard and tail tidy to my bike and wondered if anyone had found any other options than these two from Wunderlich and Unit Gagrage? I'm looking for something similar I just feel these two are still a little bulky and the lines aren't quite right to me....
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
The Unit garage one requires you got have a "Double seat".. (i dont think the fitment will be nice if you use it with the luggage rack instead of the pillion seat). The Wunderlich one does not and is kinda made for your setup..

Looking at your avatar you have a single seat.. so i would go the Wunderlich route.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Unit garage one requires you got have a "Double seat".. (i dont think the fitment will be nice if you use it with the luggage rack instead of the pillion seat). The Wunderlich one does not and is kinda made for your setup..

Looking at your avatar you have a single seat.. so i would go the Wunderlich route.
Thanks for your reply, have you tried to fit it as it seems that is supposed to fit all seat options. If i decide i'll message and ask directly. It does look a bit unfinished in this picture.
Tire Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Land vehicle

·
Registered
2022 BMW R9T Urban G/S, 2020 BMW R1250GSA, 2022 BMW G310GS, 2019 BMW K1600GT, 2021 BMW R18 Classic
7 Posts
The Wunderlich rear fender will cost you $2250 as you have to buy the fender, taillight, rear turn signals, seat and license plate holder. OUCH

·
Premium Member
The fleet...9T ‘classic’ F800gt, Mz Ts150, Etz250, Beneli 125 2c, TL1000s, Trx 850, Katana 250/4, X7
508 Posts
What’s the point in having a mudguard if that’s all that’s out there? It’s just utter garbage for the money and an insult to your bank account. Sorry I don’t have a filter!! 😝

1 - 7 of 7 Posts