BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BMW tail bag fits perfect with the luggage rack on the UGS. I've only done one overnight since I got this bike a week ago but the bag works great on the bike. It's pricey ($400+) but it's tough to fill up. Super stable on the bike....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Travis,

Mrs. tommymck has never been terribly interested in riding on the back (though oddly, she's very supportive of my riding habit), so 2 up has never been an issue for me. I didn't do too much of an A/B comparison, but the seat is firm but very comfortable. I don't think that the height is significantly different than stock, but the main thing that I noticed is that the peg position with this seat seems less crowded on my 6' frame than it did with stock. I can't say if this seat is more comfortable, but it's comfortable enough that riding for two hours at a stretch is no problem at all.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I believe it is the stock BMW one, part number 77448394221 and listed as the "Baggage Porter Kit".

I like those oil cooler guards too but I've never seen them in the BMW catalog.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I like those oil cooler guards too but I've never seen them in the BMW catalog.
They have actually been in the brochures since 2017 I think.
The way BMW markets their accessories though, you'd think they don't want us to buy them.
I wish they would put out a comprehensive catalogue with pictures of everything.

Here's the part #'s for the two covers that appear on tommymck's good looking UGS.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awesome! I have the same Seat/Rack on my Urban GS. Could you please post the part number for the Bag? Does the bag come with the adapter for the rack or is it another part?

Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
The BMW tail bag fits perfect with the luggage rack on the UGS. I've only done one overnight since I got this bike a week ago but the bag works great on the bike. It's pricey ($400+) but it's tough to fill up. Super stable on the bike....

How do you like the seat? Have you done any long days on it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts