RnineT Racer
  • BMW Akrapovič Exhaust (the original factory exhaust and additional header will be included).
  • Factory Alarm (DWA alarm).
  • Spoke wheel option.
  • Helibars, dealer installed (original factory bracket will be included as well if you wish to return it to stock).
  • Heated grips.
  • 2 keys with RnineT keyfob ring each.
  • BMW tire pressure gauge.
  • BMW exterior care products
Bursig Center stand
  • Bursig center stand.
  • Center stand adapter for RnineT.
Extras
  1. Nelson Rigg saddle bags (currently waiting for replacement straps, one was misplaced, overall OK shape)
  2. Optimate 4 Battery tender, ready top use with BMW canbus system
  3. Kryptonite (Fahgettaboudit) Lock and Chain
  4. Chock (Brand: Trackside)
  5. Haynes service manual
  6. Oxford stretch motorcycle cover
  7. Castrol Molub Alloy Paste TA
cat not included

Thank you for taking a look at this listing, up for sale is my 2017 RnineT Racer, current odometer is sitting at 6018 miles (increasing with usage). I have two services on hand from authorized BMW dealers, one of which includes the Helibar install, other being last year around 5500 miles. The pictures included are high resolution and you should be able to see the overall condition of the motorcycle so there are no surprises. There is one small chip on the tank in the overhead picture and some scuffing on the air intake from knee pads. I still have the OEM battery and it starting to show age, may need one in the near future. As stated in the title the motorcycle has a handful of features as well as parts that will be included in the sale. Nothing will be parted out, please let me know if you have any question I'm more than happy to answer. Thanks!

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Automotive fuel system
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire Window
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Bicycle tire

Speedometer Odometer Light Motor vehicle Gauge
Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle Light Gauge

Window Window blind Wood Floor Flooring
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Automotive fuel system