BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments.

May be off topic but regards the seat hump it is a BMW one bought a little beaten up from a well known website as they seem to be a fortune from BMW. I had the intention of painting or wrapping to hide a couple of marks but gave it a bit of a clean up to try as is.

As it happens I think it looks OK in aluminium and blends with air intake and Rizoma flyscreen.

Not sure what the copies are like but you can see where the money goes in the BMW unit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
While stationed in southern Bavaria (late 1980's) a group of us were driving the back roads from Bad Aibling to Garmisch and to the west of Bad Toelz we saw a British military cemetery that looked to contain the remains of mostly British aircrews. It was sort of in the middle of nowhere. In looking over the names of those interned we noticed the names of five Americans. We were stunned and we didn't leave the cemetery until we found the grave of each and everyone. We passed that cemetery many times in our three year tour. I always said a prayer and rendered a salute as iI drove by. I wonder if anybody stops now days. Here's the link Cemetery Details | CWGC
One other thing the Polizei was notorious for setting up a speed camera near there. I wonder if they still do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts