BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
Nice screen for the 9T. :) Not too long to wait till it's available too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Subjective opinion: I'm not sure I love the proportions on the 9T. I'd like to see how the Marlin looks if they come up with a fitment for it. I've put the Dart flyscreen on a couple of my bikes and would do so again. Great company.

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
I kinda like it! The light tint is my favourite as it looks pretty unobtrusive.

Perhaps not that much wind protection but might take off a little pressure at speed.

Each to their own though, everyone is entitled to a viewpoint. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried to download the "install instructions" to see how it attaches (wanted to know if it would work with my Woodcraft-clip ons) but the link dosent seem to work--contacted Dart about 3-4 days ago never heard from them, was wondering if anyone had any luck with downloading the installation sheet.

Thanks
Roger

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
Not sure if this product is available yet, web site still saying "coming soon", but you can add it to the shopping basket.... Hmmmmmmm......

Think I'll contact them and see what they say, might also ask for a discount for forum members.... ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not sure if this product is available yet, web site still saying "coming soon", but you can add it to the shopping basket.... Hmmmmmmm......

Think I'll contact them and see what they say, might also ask for a discount for forum members.... ;)
I'd be in on a group buy.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I already took the plunge after Dave's nice review of that flyscreen.
I am just going out right now and it looks like rain.

luckily I have this flyscreen :)

I do ahve to admit it did change the bikes looks for the better.

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
I already took the plunge after Dave's nice review of that flyscreen.
I am just going out right now and it looks like rain.

luckily I have this flyscreen :)

I do have to admit it did change the bikes looks for the better.
Nice one! Heck with that massive screen all you'll need to wear is some Bermuda Shorts, Hawaiian Shirt, Open Face crashy with goggles and a pair of flip-flops! You will be dry as a bone, mate! ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dart Flyscreens are SUPER well made. You should see how sturdy these screens are in person. Made from the same material German headlight manufacturers use. Quality is A+

1 - 12 of 12 Posts