1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
12,035 Posts
Of those, the Corbin would get my vote, but I'm sticking to standard for now..... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,220 Posts
The seat on the Rizoma bike was awesome, but they won't make it :(

Corbin looks too aftermarket IMO and makes knee down movement difficult.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The seat on the Rizoma bike was awesome, but they won't make it :(

Corbin looks too aftermarket IMO and makes knee down movement difficult.

I met the Italian sales manager for Rizoma at Intermot last year. He emailed me the details of the seat.

The Rizoma seat is made by Race Seats _ motorbikes seats

I contacted them and they would need a core + the additional costs of:

Driver seat Euro 73,20 (including Italian VAT)
Passenger seat Euro 115,90 (including Italian VAT)

Return shipping to me in NL was included in this price.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Is there a pic of that somewhere?

Also, just curious how many people are still using the stock seat and what they think of it.
Hmm... I did link a pic, but it seems to have died. You can find more here

·
Registered
52 Posts
There is a company in Vancouver BC Canada that does custom seats as well as a very nice gel insert. They are called Luimoto google and check out there web site. Iam going to get my seat done there and have them put in there gold gel system in there. Seems afordable

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anyone on this forum actually own the Roland Sands seat and have an opinion on it? I like the look - but curious about comfort, craftsmanship, etc.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone on this forum actually own the Roland Sands seat and have an opinion on it? I like the look - but curious about comfort, craftsmanship, etc.
I second this. I really like the look of the Enzo seat, but want to radically increase comfort as well as looks from the stock seat. I like the idea of the narrower seat, but if it destroys skeletons I'd have to pass.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Forum members living near Belgrade (Zemun), Serbia may wish to contact Boban and Sanja, BMW motorcycle enthusiasts who made new, very high quality driver and passenger seats for me for less than 150 Euro, including new foam/gel, and my choice of faux leather material and thread.

Excellent craftsmanship, but you may have to wait a bit, as they seem quite busy as spring approaches. They will need your old seat pans.

Their telephone number is +381 60 1323 938.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Forum members living near Belgrade (Zemun), Serbia may wish to contact Boban and Sanja, BMW motorcycle enthusiasts who made new, very high quality driver and passenger seats for me for less than 150 Euro, including new foam/gel, and my choice of faux leather material and thread.

Excellent craftsmanship, but you may have to wait a bit, as they seem quite busy as spring approaches. They will need your old seat pans.

Their telephone number is +381 60 1323 938.
Please show some pictures! Ride safe!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Jussi,

Here you go...

Please be mindful of the fact that my bike is partially disassembled while I attempt to install a "Kisan deceleration warning," so, at the moment, the seats are not actually attached to the bike, just sitting on top of it.

Regardless, the craftsmanship is second to none IMHO.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Until you sit on it... Foam is better quality and there's more of it on both the driver and passenger seats. The white stitching was also replaced with black.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts