BMW NineT Forum banner
181 - 200 of 3,948 Posts
Father’s Day in TX heat, approaching the summer.
Had to install this to avoid excessive temps in the engine and blinker fluid:

🍻 🍻 🍻!

;)

Had to install this to avoid excessive temps in the engine and blinker fluid:
You've installed it upside down.
You really want the airflow to blow, not suck! :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Norbi
Installed some Evotech Performance front axle sliders. Extremely easy and fast install.

Had a zero speed tip over the other day so now I'm adding as much protection as I can.

Swing arm slider and crash bars in the mail...

I had Xpel paint protection film applied to the gas tank of my Slash 5. 10mm thickness where my legs/knees touch the tank and 5mm every where else. I want to keep it looking sharp. It got lots of admiring glances while at the Xpel installer. He said the most common comment was, "I didn't know BMW made a bike that looks this sharp". There were a couple of Ferarri 512 Berlinettas, a AMG two seat Mercedes I don't recall the model, and a Porsche all getting Xpel installed. I had Xpel applied to the frontend, hood and front fenders of my BMW Z4 M40i. I highy recommend paint protection film it keeps the rock chips and door dings at bay. The Ferarris were owned by one man who has 70 cars. He just collects cars, he doesn't drive them. He's no geezer as he is in his 40's.
My Dart Flyscreen arrived a couple of days ago and I will be installing it soon.

I had Xpel paint protection film applied to the gas tank of my Slash 5. 10mm thickness where my legs/knees touch the tank and 5mm every where else. I want to keep it looking sharp. It got lots of admiring glances while at the Xpel installer. He said the most common comment was, "I didn't know BMW made a bike that looks this sharp". There were a couple of Ferarri 512 Berlinettas, a AMG two seat Mercedes I don't recall the model, and a Porsche all getting Xpel installed. I had Xpel applied to the frontend, hood and front fenders of my BMW Z4 M40i. I highy recommend paint protection film it keeps the rock chips and door dings at bay. The Ferarris were owned by one man who has 70 cars. He just collects cars, he doesn't drive them. He's no geezer as he is in his 40's.
My Dart Flyscreen arrived a couple of days ago and I will be installing it soon.
Just curious: it’s 1mm and 0.5 mm, right?

181 - 200 of 3,948 Posts