BMW NineT Forum banner

241 - 260 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
R NineT Urban GS R1100S XT1200ZE
29 Posts
Well not exactly today but this weekend, did about 750 km on my turban in great weather on a mix of on/off road here in the south of Sweden, Just had to test my new seat, a rebuild from motea.de which I'll be mentioning more about in another thread.

·
Registered
R NineT Scrambler
5 Posts
My first mod, wunderlich air intake and oilcooler protection.
As you can see on the picture, the air intake cover is resting on the left up and down screw. I was wondering if more people have this and if there is something i can do to prevent the cover from touching.

·
Registered
R9T scrambler 2020
103 Posts
My first mod, wunderlich air intake and oilcooler protection.
As you can see on the picture, the air intake cover is resting on the left up and down screw. I was wondering if more people have this and if there is something i can do to prevent the cover from touching.
View attachment 134179 View attachment 134181
hi Phunkster
Got the same. Same problem. The Wunderlich customer service told me ‘cause the different shape of the snorkel of the newest r9t. But no problem at all

·
Registered
66 Posts
The signals are from Denali Electronics
And the resistors were also sourced from them. Very fast shipping. And good build quality on the lights. The resistors are a little larger than expected. But they had them available and was easier than sourcing stuff locally.

·
Registered
2018 R Nine T Racer
157 Posts

·
Registered
R9T scrambler 2020
103 Posts
Those covers look great ! Where did you get them ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
Hi Ghostrider. Thank you.
they were made by a craftsman in Bergamo. the same as the tank emblems. he did an excellent job also because he did not have the bike available during the lock down and therefore I took the measurements following his indications and together we made the drawing. it was also fun! if you are interested I can send you the PM contact.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Scratched the exhaust pipe while moving my bike around the garage. Grrr!

The culprit? The serrated steel footpeg of my dirt bike, which was no doubt feeling jealous at all the attention the 9T has been receiving.

Flitz polish took care of the scratch on the pipe itself in about 30 seconds. For the end cap, after a failed attempt with BBQ paint, I thought I’d try something a bit different...

C8F710D6-0406-48A3-94B3-F7ADD4E53512.jpeg

Not sure it qualifies as a true wrinkle finish... maybe a fuzz finish? It looks almost like velvet from a distance, but after curing for an hour in the oven it seems like it’ll be pretty durable.

At least it looks a bit better on the bike - check it out:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Now IMpure!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Reactions: Dauphinais
241 - 260 of 269 Posts